I decided to answer the questions in my inbox today via FaceBook Live.I’m offering it to you too. Plus I gave away a free gift. Link below.
- What do you mean by an “angle” and why is that important for publicity?
- Don’t you need a PR firm to make contacts for you?
- What’s a press release and how do I write one?
- What’s a pitch letter?
- Can I contact the media by E-mail or fax?
- Do I need a press kit?
- If I send something in, should I call to follow up?
Check out this quick video to hear my responses.
Building a powerful key message as the foundation for your media campaign is key to getting the outcome you want for your book, business and brand. Grab this free worksheet that helps you build a POWERFUL key message!
Written by : Nikki Woods
I teach entrepreneurs and influencers how to grow their business to 6 figures+ by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.