Passive income. It’s the holy grail of online business, the dream every entrepreneur chases.
But passive income isn’t just one plan or income stream. It’s made up of several different types of cash flowing into your business, and one of the most popular is affiliate sales.
Promoting products and services through affiliate programs allows you to:
• Earn cash without having to write books, create courses, or do any of the heavy lifting associated with product development
• Get paid for sharing valuable resources with your readers, fans and clients
• Earn recurring income thanks to cookies and ongoing referral tracking
Who doesn’t want that?
>> Are you an expert? Be careful you aren’t making these 5 mistakes!
The biggest key to affiliate marketing is realizing your tribe comes first.
This is the absolute number one rule when it comes to affiliate marketing. You must always keep the best interests of your subscribers and fans in mind. When it comes to promoting products, that means it’s almost always best to share programs that:
• You use and love yourself (or at least have experience with)
• Provide value for your subscribers
• Are from sellers who you trust
If it’s time to up your affiliate marketing game, I’ve got you covered with this brand new Affiliate Marketing Planner. Inside you’ll find a step-by-step plan to create the foundation, weave recommendations into your marketing plan, and even track and tweak your results.
Written by : Nikki Woods
I teach entrepreneurs and influencers how to grow their business to 6 figures+ by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.