(FREE GIFT ALERT – scroll all the way to the end)
It’s important, particularly in PR, to identify who your target audience is to help you direct your messages and communication to the right people in online phentermine a way that is meaningful to them. Once you have identified your target audience you can create aPR strategy to communicate with them.
Answer the following questions so that you can get your message in front of the people who need to see them.
25 Questions To Help You Identify Your Target Audience
- What is their name? (Think of your ideal reader.)
- What is their gender?
- What is their age group?
- What is their background? (Culture, nationality, etc.)
- What is their marital status?
- What is their parental status?
- Where do they live? (City, suburb, country-side, etc.)
- What is their occupation?
- What is their education level?
- What is their economic or social standing?
- What are their likes?
- What are their dislikes?
- What are they passionate about?
- What is their lifestyle?
- Who are their influencers?
- What problems do they have?
- What are they searching for?
- What are their needs?
- What are their goals?
- What do they read? (Articles, blogs, books, magazines, etc.)
- What newsletters do they subscribe to?
- Where do they spend their time? (Local establishments, online forums, social media, etc.)
- What do they value?
- What do they know about your topic?
- Who will benefit the most from your book?
Want to learn more about targeting your ideal reader?
Check out this quick video:
And don’t forget to grab your FREE gift! SITES WHERE WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS CAN GET MEDIA COVERAGE!
Written by : Nikki Woods
I teach entrepreneurs and influencers how to grow their business to 6 figures+ by leveraging the media and monetizing their expertise.